Welcome to the diverse inspirations and services of Rev. Elke Siller Macartney, author, teacher and modern wise woman.
- Who is Elke Macartney?
- What inspirational services might she offer you?
- Need a spiritual boost? Visit Inspiration U blog for words of wit and wisdom.
- Keep up to date on Elke’s projects and activities.
Enjoy! And be at peace within yourself.
Don’t try to pigeonhole Elke, you will not succeed. This extraordinarily gifted and special person is sui generis (in a class of her own). She uses colors that others don’t see and downloads messages that others don’t hear to communicate the essence of being. Her work is done with the warmth, compassion and wonder of a wife and mother and without any sense of superiority. Elke uses her powers positively and with care. Peter Armitage, Philanthropist, British Isles
This spring (2009) Elke “read” and “drew” my “aura” at the Conference on Science and Consciousnessin Santa Fe NM.My training is in Physics, which I taught for 36 years in B.C. Canada.It was absolutely clear to me that my session with Elke was not anything like a “cold reading”, that is she did not probe me with questions for information that she could then elaborate.No, she could “see” clearly in colors that were not visible to me.She used these for personal information about me that was specific and beyond anything I had told her.She made her vision visible to me as it took shape over two hours in the form of a large colored drawing and in audio which was recorded for me to take home.Her recording of our session is a rich treasure of personal insights for me to explore as I revisit it from time to time.
I am not certain if what she sees is a product of something like quantum entanglement as Dean Radin describes or is electromagnetic in expression.However, anyone not blocked by a paradigm blindness which prevents such possibilities, would find the experience amazing and useful.
You do not need a double blind study to convince yourself that gravity is probably real but it is also highly mysterious.Gravity depends on matter.We understand many things, yet about only 5% of all matter. The remaining 95% consisting of black matter, black energy etc. etc. but it binds together the Universe as we know it.So too Elke taps into something equally real that binds the knowns and unknowns of our lives and spirits together. Dr. Ken Kuhn, retired Physics Professor, Vancouver, BC